Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pulling up...

For a few weeks now, Baby Boy has been pulling up on things.  I mentioned it in an earlier post, but I had to give it it's own place because it's so exciting and has changed our lives so profoundly.  I REALLY found out my house wasn't baby proofed when he started doing all this.  He loves to get into the pantry and pull things off, and go from furniture piece to furniture piece.  He likes to stick his hands inside the VCR, and pull up onto the washer and dryer and bang on it as hard as possible.  OH!  He also loves to stand up in his crib.  This is great and all, except that he's supposed to be sleeping.  We were going in there a lot at first to lay him back down, but we eventually figured that if we left him in there, he'd either pass out or figure out how to get himself down.  We were right!  Great parents, I know :)  Anyway, here's the little stander-upper:

2 comments:

Heather said...

AAAHHHH!!!! You have a BLOG?!?!??! YAY!!! By the way, we need to go to the movies sometime next week and then I can give you your t-shirt transfer!

Kendra said...

I remember those days! Except Owen would cry and get really upset when he stood up in his crib and couldn't get down. It was frustrating.