Tuesday, September 25, 2012

About my DAD, by Griffin Fellows...

My dad is a pretty cool dude.  Him and me do fun stuff together.  I like to play with my toys, and my dad plays with me a lot.

My dad and me, we are guys...so we sometimes play outside in the dirt and get dirty.  My dad plays trucks with me and makes the best truck noises.


Sometimes I need to help my dad eat his dinner.  After I'm done with my own dinner, I come get on his lap and we eat his dinner together.  When he's not chewing fast enough, I help him out by giving him more food.


My dad knows how to do lots of stuff.  He drives big machines, and I help him out sometimes.  


A lot of times I just need a good place to hang out, so my dad comes in handy for that.


My dad takes me to cool places, and comes with me inside the kid spots so I don't have to be lonely.


My dad understands that sometimes I need to impress the ladies (Mama), so he helps me put my sunglasses on.


My dad is the best dad in the whole world, and I love him a lot!!!