Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Haircut!!!

I finally buckled down and got Griffin's hair cut.  I will admit it was getting a bit long, and I may or may not have made an appointment awhile ago, and chickened out.  Some of my (mean, though I love them) friends had been telling me how awful Griffin's hair was for a long time, but I left it long because he had adorable curls and the family didn't want me to have it cut.  I thought he looked cute :)  I took him to Cookie Cutters, and told the girl what I wanted.  I think she did a great job, but I shed a few tears when the hair started coming off.  Afterwards I was wondering where my little baby had gone, and who had given me this big boy in his place.  Here's the pics:
They had fun cars instead of chairs.

It was a little bit traumatizing at first, but he was a trooper.

Cool dude with his hairy sucker :)

Handsome boy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ugh! It took me forever to cut Scott's hair the first time too! It was SO cute with little curls at the bottom! It was when it started curling into his ears and started bugging him personally, that I realized I should probably cut it! Griffin looks SO grown up! It's amazing how a haircut will do that: take our babies and give us toddlers! NOT FAIR!

Kellie & Cody said...

The hair cut looks great! And that place where you went?! That is cool!