Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Friends in town

A couple of weeks ago, Griffin and I were lucky enough to have a visit from my good friend Lara, and her little girl Alexandria!  Lara and I were college roomies, and we had our babies three days apart.  Alex is three days older than Griffin, so it was a blast to see how they played together, and their similarities and differences.  Alex is soo cute and would hold her finger out and say "whasa?"  (what's that?), and her babbling really does sound like talking.  Griffin went back and forth between sharing toys and taking them away from her.  I think poor Alex got blindsided by my crazy boy a few times.  Lara only had four days, so we packed as much in that time as we could.  We went to breakfast and to the zoo with some of our other friends, and we had a girls night with our other friend Maureen while our husbands watched the babies.  We also did a little shopping, and had lunch with Lara's cousin.  Lara was able to see a lot of people she hadn't seen in awhile, and we were able to catch up on old times.  It was so fun to see her, and I'm so glad our babies got to meet!  After all, how can they get married someday  if we don't have nakey bath pictures of them?  Just kidding :)
My pretty friend and her cute girl.

Crazy bath!

Playing together.

I LOVE HER!

Double the cuteness.

No comments: