Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thrill-seeking

I wanted to get Tyler the best present ever for his first Father's Day, and I spent a long time agonizing over what it should be.  He had told me that he would like to go skydiving someday, and that made me nervous because I could just see him going "SPLAT" in some field somewhere.  I saw a good deal on a paragliding trip, and I thought that might be better for his first try at extreme sports.  I bought the trip hoping that he would really want to try it, and would think it was a fun idea.
Getting ready to go!
 Tyler LOVED it.  He had such a great time, and he told me he wants me to try it.  Who knows, maybe we will turn into major thrill-seekers. 
 Now the thing I have to worry about is next year's Father's Day.  He asked me what I was going to do to top this gift.  I have no idea - I guess that means I'll have to let him go skydiving?! 
Here's Ty with his flight buddy :)
and for good measure, here we are waiting for Daddy
Ty is such an amazing Daddy to Griffin, and I'm glad he got to go have some fun doing something new and exciting - he deserved it!

No comments: