Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween!

I absolutely love Halloween!  It's the best time of the year - not too hot or too cold, and the leaves changing on the trees, not to mention that it's also my birthday :)  I pull out my best pumpkin smelling candles and all my sweaters and boots.  Last year I was pregnant and busy so we never quite got our decorations up.  This year I was determined to have the house decked out for Griff's first Halloween.  I have a ton of decorations - I'm having to get creative about places to put them.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Every year Ty's mom gets us a new decoration.  This is 2011.  You can put a candle inside.


My mom got me these witches' feet and I love to pull them out each year.  I have yet to see anything quite like them :)

These are my absolute favorite.  They remind me of The Nightmare Before Christmas.  I also love that I've had these for years and there was a little boy :)  We're all represented this year.

I just love making everything look like fall

Happy Halloween everyone! 

3 comments:

Tatia said...

So cute, Jacklyn! Your house looks darling! I wish I could just stop by and see it in person!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Good for you! I never put out decorations for holidays, only Christmas. I'm sure Madi would LOVE it if I did. Thanks again for the formula!!!

Lara Fordham said...

You are too cute! I wish I was more like you...