Monday, October 24, 2011

Farm Country

Since the warm weather is on it's way out for the year, my mother-in-law Julie and I decided to take Griffin to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country petting zoo.  Griffin was pretty enthralled with the animals at first, but then he decided that they were old news and he wanted to play with all of the fall leaves lying around.  The boy had no fear when it came to getting close to the animals, and he even got licked by a goat!  Mommy was a little more afraid of him being touched by animals than he was :)



 Grandma had been wanting to take Griffin to see Farm Country for awhile, so we decided to go do it during the day since I'm no longer working.  I still don't always remember that I'm able to go do whatever I want now that I don't have my days all planned out!  It was really nice weather and it wasn't busy at all.




Griffin has such a sweet little disposition.  He's always good whenever we go anywhere.  He's content to sit in the stroller and watch the world go by, or he's happy to get up close and personal with anyone or anything new that comes along.  I love that he's never had a hard time being held by new people.  He's not shy at all!  I guess he's not shy with the animals either :)




He loved to play with all the leaves, and wanted to take our stickers from the wagon ride.  He's will not be dissuaded from his leaves to take a picture :)

Happy Fall everyone!  I hope you all had a great one, I know we did!

No comments: